Friday, June 25, 2010

Amazingly Enough

I had a dream I remember and, yes, am posting it here.
OK the first part I remember is standing by a closet with a chick in front of me. From the closet streamed darkness and I just knew that the girl had come from there. In fact, I think we had helped her out. She clung to me, begging for something. And then she went to attack me, but this blond dude that I was with kicked her back into the closet and the door slammed shut after she went in.
I went into this room that we were staying in and there was a third person, but I can't remember a thing about them. The tv is the only light in the room, giving it a creepy light. Then, a phone goes off, adding a little to the lighting. I pick it up and then open the text. I realized two things, in this order, it was in Japanese except for about a sentence and it was my dad's phone. The only word that stuck out to me was "torture". For some strange reason, that blond dude then walked in wearing a white shirt that barely covered his chest with fishnet under it and black jeans. And then I'm calmly laying in my bed, under 3 blankets with the guy I can't remember a thing about next to me and the blond one sitting on the edge of the bed. For some reason I could see the couch. My dad was sitting on the couch, sweating and looking totally freaked out and he kept checking his phone. I asked him why he was so nervous and he said he wasn't and then I asked, "well then why are you sweating?" Being insanely smart, he went, "well why are YOU sweating?" my calm response was, "I'm under 3 blankets and am next to this really warm guy."
Out of nowhere the blond dude goes, "Yeah, when I turned 18 I told her dad I was 15, so I was 15 for about a week."
and then there was some more stuff, but that's all I remember which is better than this one dream where I made out with a vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment