Monday, June 21, 2010

Yeahh, probably gonna mess it up.

My chances of eating something unhealthy and full of calories just, like, doubled. My friend asked me if I would meet her at the school so that she isn't totally bored out of her mind with her sister's game. While that means a 15 minute walk there and back and walking around and playing on swings while there, it also means that my mom will give me money and I'll buy some candy bar without giving it a second thought...then I will devour it without that second thought. BUT I might work it all off by swinging and walking around and stuff so maybe it won't be TOTALLY ruined. At least, not as ruined as supper would've made it.
GOSH! Why am I even on this whole "no cals today" thing? Could it be because I'm finding out my weight tomorrow and want to seem lighter than I am? This, my dears, is why I need a scale in the house. So I don't freak out over the doctors. I'm sure tomorrow's results will be interesting whether they are good or bad.
OH! My skinny jeans feel even looser today. So, now they feel more comfy. YUS! Alright, so, I've go about half an hour until I have to go and about four minutes away from the time my mom said she would be getting home. I'm not totally sure what I should do. I've already done a little bit of exercising. More wouldn't hurt, but there are people here. Maybe I'll walk to the soda machine so I don't feel as tired as I do. Yeahh, I'm gonna go do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment