Sunday, March 20, 2011

Where are all these followers coming from?

It's like almost every other time I get on, there's another one!
Ok, so, we are going shopping. Hopefully I find something I deem cute enough. Something I feel like I can go to school and dance around in. Something beautiful. I want something like that. Something that flutters a little in the wind. Like I told my mom "I wanna find a dress that when you compare them to the girls with the really short shorts -gesturing to croch area- it looks a little more classy." I've got flabby legs, buttt I don't want to start wearing cute dresses when I'm skinny and have everyone freak out. I wanna start now when I'm not as good looking as I could be.

My outfit feels pretty creative. The skirt I've got on is navy blue and my shirt's black and looks like a small mammal nibbled at it and it was repaired each time and it has a heart made of chain on the left side and in the back it has fake buttons that are heart shaped and I have a silky pink cami on under it and it has lace on the bottom and the lace shows at bottom of the shirt and I'm wearing these cute flats. It's cute, cute, cute.
Rachael, I can't wait for you or for me to be able to strut around in pretty, beautiful dresses and look as better than anything. And I'll probably go for a walk when we get home if it's not too late because it's beautiful out. Almost seventy with clear skies. Beautiful. And feel free to text me as much as you want, even if it's near stalkerish. J.P. and I used text all time, only stopping to sleep or for school. So I'm used to it. :)

1 comment:

  1. You should post a picture it sounds ADORABLE!!!!! :D I will definitly text you like fifty bajillion times lol tiny dresses here we come <3
    enjoy the lovely weather!!! STAY STRONG!!! :D

    ReplyDelete