Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cold, lonely, and sad

Today was okay until a friend of mine said today was the last day she'd be there. She's moving about thirty minutes away. I'm really sad about it, but I couldn't cry at at school, or even look upset, because everyone expects me to be happy.
Ok, I asked that guy if I annoy him by talking to him everday at lunch. He said it's hard to annoy him. A friend of mine said that too. When I asked if he didn't like me very much, he said, "I just don't know you that well." I'm ok with that.
Now, though, I wanna be held (preferably by him) and just cry over the fact that my dad's fricking crazy and that my friend's moving. I'm so tiredd too.
Good news is that my cramps are gone. :)
I'll be ok.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, 30 mins isn't too far, you will still see her :) you will feel better if you get some sleep :)
    Glad the cramps are gone!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete