Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy, happy, happy

I'm so happy. I've that little indent between ribs showing when I stand correctly. It makes me sooo happy because supper was basically a small binge! Then I took a nap around seven, my fat little brother tried to sit on me ("Well sorry! I couldn't see you!" Yeah, well, maybe if you had had your classes on...), and so I waited a few minutes, came to my room, slep on and off until 10:30, went and got and shower, and noticed in the mirror that ittle bittle indent, a rememinder of what I work for.
Oh, the other day L.G. and I were talking about our cuts and how easily I scar and how she has, like, zero scars. For some reason, that made me just now remember how J.P. said that her skin had NEVER scarred after she cut except for that one, the night that she broke up with J.R.. Now I'm wondering how I was so selfishly blind and didn't realize that it didn't matter if it did or not, she was basically telling me she wanted him. Then she shouldn't have broken up with him.
Okay, I'm going to bed now that my tummy is officially growling at me. Well, maybe I'll do me some tummy work outs and then go to bed.

1 comment: