Friday, March 18, 2011

Skins

I started watching it today and it's addicting. One of the things that got me hooked is everyone, everyone!, has ribs showing. The characters are addicting and cutee, also. Like I feel legitly bad for them when it's a sad moment. Poor Stanley. Everything seems to be goin bad. I wanna start bawling for him. But I mean all of them have their beautiful ribs showing. I've never seen mine. I'm just hoping for my hipbones to show. HAHA, I guess you could say it's my thinspo. They're almost alive. And it's beautiful. Wait...how do you end up under the bed?! Haha, This kid's amazing. Sorry, I don't get into many shows and when I do, I get way into them. I'll watch in silence now. Haha.
Oh, I did some exercisee and the more I did, the less I wanted to stop. The less I wanted to just work until I passed out and they found me on the floor. It sounds weird, but that's what I wanted. Now I'm all chilled out again, so it sounds unpleasing, but it was cool when I did.
All the shows about pregnancy make me realize...I'd be scared to be pregnant. My stomach swelling up, huge. Having to eat because it's for more than just myself and I don't want to hurt anyone other than myself. Then...the pain of having the child. It scares me, but I want to have children. Heck it terrifies me, freezes me, makes me wish I wasn't female sometimes, but I want kids. Twins, but just one would be beautiful too. Though, I don't want something that needs me. I can barely take care of myself. My hunger naws at me. A razor cuts me. In the end if these things happen, I hate myself. If they don't, I hate myself more.
Ok, I'm gonna get off. Listen to music, watch TV, go to bed...Not eat. Things like that.

1 comment:

  1. I FUCKING LOVE SKINS!!!!! But you CAN'T watch the american ersion!!!!! You have to watch the British version there is nothing better and Cassie is Ana :D and she gives AMAZING tips!!!!! Don't hate yourself!!!! Do things that make you smile. Paint your nails your favorite color(if you have a five below around you go there 3 funky fingers nail polish for 5 bucks and its the best nail polish ever!!!), do some facials, watch skins, be girly and pamper yourself as long as it doesn't involve food you will feel so much better. Think of us before you lift the blade next time sweetie because we all love you!!! <3 stay strong hang in there and SMILE

    ReplyDelete