Thursday, March 24, 2011

The more I think about it...

The more I don't want to be "healthy". I wanna stay here, losing weight, being fine with the world. Tomorrow, I'll be back to me. I'll be better, you know? Back on course to being lovely. I'll only eat lunch after the fast tomorrow and then, when my lunch money runs out, I won't eat until I need to (which would probably be supper most nights).
Today, I slaughtered the fasting I was supposed to be doing. SLAUGHTERED it. Ate LOTS of icky pretzels covered in something. Today...I was insanely a bad girl. Humph. It makes me quite cranky!
Alright, Mommy's gonna be home soon. Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. I can't imagine life without loosing weight anymore.
    Aww never mind, better luck next time :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete