Sunday, March 20, 2011

Sipping on Almondmilk.

My day's pretty chill so far (considering I just woke up). Half a serving of almondmilk (45 calories). Now I'm looking at dresses and I'm getting excited for summer and warm weather when I can go to school in cute, flowy, fluttery, lovely clothes. When I can show everyone that spring doesn't mean short, slutty looking shorts. That just because the air's warmed up, doesn't mean that when you sit down your butt shouldn't actually touch the seat.
I'm thinking of going for a walk here in a minute. Just to keep myself moving. To be honest, I think I'm only...sometimes scared of eating. If that makes ANY sense at all. I'm glad that you guys are similar in this! Haha, well, not really, but it's a "phew, I'm not alone" type thing.
Lottie, Rachael, I just hope I'm lucky enough to go shopping for the cute dress.
Actually, I'm gonna go pester my mommy about it now! Then go for a walk if she says no. Alright, bye! Loves you guys! All fifteen of you, even if you don't comment all the time.
P.S. Rachael, you can text me whenever you wanna, also. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the weather to warm up enough for that here!
    That's what I love about these blogs, they let me know im not alone and there are people who understand :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 16 followers love!!!
    I CAN NOT wait to be thin enough to waltz around in a flowy pastel colored dress and show off tooth pick impossibly smooth legs :D You rock that dress and even if you can't shop now that walk only makes that dress even more possible :D
    I must warn you that I am known for letting my phone die and forget about it lol I will text you as much as possible(not stalker crazy :D)!!!
    STAY STRONG BEAUTIFUL <3

    ReplyDelete