Monday, March 28, 2011

Sigh~

Dragging myself out of bed this morning was made worth it when I got to sit by the dude I has feelings for. I told, "I like you, you're quiet." and all the while idiots were opening their mouths making idiot comments. His hand/wrist was hurt today and I can't stop worrying because he won't even tell this gal who's both our friend but is apparently like a sis to him what it's from. See, I'd be fine just sitting there next to him, me talking every once in a while, making him smile even if it's a little bit. I won't say I love him because I don't believe in love, but I like him and care about him. I like how, when he talks, he doesn't give everything away. I like how I just wanna snuggle under his arm, or in his arms. I like just sitting next to him, hoping he won't forget ne. I love hoping the bell won't ring and that he won't leave. I like feeling almost like a sane teenaged girl. I like chasing after a guy I think probably doesn't like me because I can't be his type, yet that cute smile seems to say that he likes when I'm around.
Sorry, my head's in the clouds. I can't seem to get it back down either...

2 comments: