Monday, March 21, 2011

Alright, beddie time.

Well, first 30 sit-ups and then bedtime. Thanks you, Zette, for making me realize I need to WORK to get rid of this flabby tummy. It's not just gonna fall off (though that would be neat!). I'll keep working toward being a better me!
So, I'm super pumped. Rachael made me all I'm-gonna-be-me-and-take-on-this-fuckin-world. I'm just happy and excited for tomorrow so I can go back to keep LOW calorie counts and I just feel... almost lovely. I'm thinking about going to school wearing a size 3 and who cares if they're a little tight? I don't! I'm just happy I can wear them! Honestly, I feel insane tonight. Like I could announce to all of the people at my school that, yes, I do in fact feel attracted to both genders! I'm gonna come crashing down soon, this never lasts, but right now, I just feel...up.
So, let's start new, ok? We'll all be lovely by time the journey we're on ends, no matter where it ends. So, I'm for looking forward, not backwards. Seeing today and tomorrow, not the past. I'm for falling down and getting back up, even if you need help. I'm for ignoring that you had a 3000 calorie day the next morning. I'm more for taking that and making it so you restrict today because you faltered then. Let's not get hung up on things anymore! Let's spread our wings and learn how to fly!
For those of you who don't know, I'm on a long, painful journey to forgive an ex-friend. Only, half the time I think it's more to learn how to forgive myself. I'm a child and I'm not scared to say that. What I am scared of is what he said to me being true. I'll always forget that I am loved very much and so RIGHT NOW I can't forgive him. J.R. probably finds a satisfaction in knowing that he has that control on me, in knowing that I'm scared of him. You know what, though? I'm done letting cuts go up and down my arms because one kid told me that the world was better off without me and that I'd never be loved or cared for. I'm just done letting one kid hold me paralyzed. I'm ready to walk up to him and go, "Dude, we share an ex." Only I don't because I don't even want to feel that pleasure from taunting him. This one kid messed up my fragile little world, and yet I'm hoping I can forgive that because when I forgive it, I'll be able to move on ward. When I'm able to forgive him, I'll be more lovely because forgiveness is a lovely trait to obtain.
Oh, hi, Danii! I almost got the 35 calorie one, but I wanted to get the tastier one, so that I could convince myself that it was the BEST THING EVERRR!! And I wasn't simply smiling when I typed that. I was freaking BEAMING with joy. Like, laser beams of joy SHOT out of me. Kidding, kidding, but that would've been cool.
Alright, it's bedtime...after those crunches. Gotta keep reminding myself or my lazy brain will forget.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are so happy :) racheals blog has inspired me too!
    Wear those size 3s and feel amazing :)
    Forgiveness is hard, but it has to be done, so you can move on.
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete