Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today is just....lovely, honestly.

I feel at least semi-happy, my tummy hurts like a bitch, and I'm just...fine with it all. I plan on going on a walk soon (just got back from shopping), but since it's Saturday and I have lots of free-time, I'll probably pester you guys with posts. But isn't that my job? I'm watching the second episode of the Brittish version of Skins...I'm just starting it and find it weird that Cassie keeps getting messages to eat. And she's lovely. She makes me want to grow my hair out really long like it used to be. It's so ugly short. I'm bleaching my hair to a pale blond with pink streaks before school starts. I've had this planned for a while, but seeing someone so pretty, even if she's a character in a show, makes me want to be equally pretty and I believe that this will be shocking and pretty (my goals in life to be other than skinny).
So, Rachael, I'm still totally...shocked by Cassie (I'm watching the second episode which is about her). But the more I watch, the more I realize that she's totally relateable. Her fashion is something I would wear, she has small panic attacks that I've had too. All of her make-up except her lipstick is always messy. She's amazing and I get why she's so loved. Haha, I kinda wanna give you my phone number so we can talk whenever, but I'm scared you'll become someone I look forward to talking to and I'll get into trouble for texting during class. I'm just odd like that.
Lottie, I'm glad I gave you a new idea! :) It's my goal to inspire.
To both of you, I did have a GREAT time shopping. I got a few things that I'll probably never use. Also, I got some post-it notes and I think I'll use them to post things around my room. Words that inspire me (in other languages, though). Also, it's nice to know I'm not alone is my cold body parts.
Okay, well, I'm gonna go out for a walk and play in the park and just enjoy that BEAUTIFUL weather we're having (meaning swimming is soon). Oh, another decision I've made is that I'm not weighing myself for a long time. Maybe not until the pool opens. Yes. That would be nice. Lovely, even. Okay, I'm leaving now.

1 comment:

  1. Finally some warm weather right? :D Hopefully this means no more excuses for those walks cuz I seriously need to get out more xD
    I'm so excited for you!!!
    I love your posts so pestering is a wonderful thing lol
    Well I'll give you my number and you decide okay? :) totally up to you
    Have fun soaking up the sun <3 stay strong lovie!!!

    ReplyDelete