Monday, March 14, 2011

Post 5892635 for tonight

Ok, I fail. I made a cut on my wrist and covered it up with rubberbands. Yet I feel way happier than I did before. Fail, fail, fail. Even saying that, I don't feel it. I feel fine with it. I feel like it doesn't really matter if I hurt myself or not even though I know you guys care. I just...am numb about hurting myself. I don't feel like people care even if I know they do.
Anyone wanna tell me they do? Try to make it seem real? Not even with my parents did it seem like they did. Sure, my mom asked, but she did it soo much and in such a way that it just got annoying.
So, I dun know how I feel about it tonight. Usually, I would beat myself up, mentally, over it. Tonight...nothing. I'm calmed and even made happy by it. I know this is a medium deep cut for my (may even be a not-so deep one), but I kinda wanna go deeper. See how it feels. But it's not a crazy need now, so I can ignore it and go BEDDY-BYE! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that the cut made you feel better, but I wish you didn't need to. Haha and again I will say I care, because I do :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel my shins are covered in perfect little scabby lines. Hate that it makes us feel so good. <3 stay strong lovie hang in there

    ReplyDelete