Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I hate my dad sometimes

Like today. Brought up J.P. and said that I should be, like, obsessed with crushing her. I'm not. Hopefully I never will be. Just because she's sickeningly low doesn't mean I have to be.
Ok! I'm gonna be doing sit-ups from now on. In the morning I'll do 40ish and in the evenings, I'll do 90ish. Because I'm tired of my flabtastic tummy.
Ok...soo... The people I hung around today during lunch...almost made me wanna start smoking. But!! I'm a big girl with her own morals and it dun matter that the thought of a faster metabolism makes my mouth water. Even though my current crush does. I won't. Promise (at least for now). I mean, I'll weigh the pros and cons for ever and I just wanna have fun. I'm probably just making you guys worry. I'm sorry!!
I'm going shopping with my mommy, though. Byes.

1 comment:

  1. No offence to those that do smoke, but I think it's gross and I really don't think it's worth starting :/
    Sorry about your dad :/
    Sit-ups are great! I love them <3
    stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete