Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fat todayy

Ugghh, seriously. For a "normal" person it wouldn't be bad. But we've seen "normal" have we not? How ugly they appear next to skinny beauties. I don't even wanna talk about it now...
I got vanilla almond milk which isn't the best for calories. It's better than normal milk, though. 90 instead of, like, 110. The unsweetened one was 35, though... This one has a cool nutty after taste and I'm falling in love with it.
A scale, I really want one. So I can mental party when it says 129. I need to use my wiifit everyday so that I'll be burning at least 100 calories everyday from exercise (PE fails at that). I also need to do my homework. I need less fattening foods. Also, I need to quit eating lunch at school.
Lottie, you're nominating me for a blog award?! That's so neatt! It's my first one. That's cool!
Alright, gonna go do my homework. So I can not fail my science test that I have tomorrow. Also I'm getting tired and feeling sick. Again with the sickiness!
Ok, goodnight, ladies and gentlemen.

1 comment:

  1. Not worry it will get better, and as for the almond milk, a little bit if what you fancy does you good :)
    Your welcome!
    Good luck with your science test!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete