Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bad Girl

I'm so weak... Can't say no to that food for ONE day... Tomorrow, I have to actually eat something because of my therapy appointment. Good thing is I did better today! :) Yesterday I probably had a normal amount and today I had about 800 calories. Makes me a happy little fattie. Also found out that food makes me feel sick. Lovely! I thinkss... I'll quit eating lunch at school. They rarely have anything worth it at my school anyway. And I won't have a snack when I get home. I'll probably have supper, though...a Salad? If it doesn't upset my stomach? Tell them I had a peanut butter sandwich before Mom got home? Yeah, I'm typing and thinking... Honestly, it's just that everything's seemed...bad this week. The amount of caffiene I have has gone up, I'm back to cutting... Even though everything is actually ok.
I just dont know...

No comments:

Post a Comment