Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tired...

I wanna go back to bed. So far I've had 18 of the 200 I've allowed. Bleh. Hopefully I can survive school and the dramatic change in weather. My brother's hoodie smells of cigarette smoke becausee I wore it to a friends house and her mom and stepdad both smoke. I should get a lunch today, play with everything that has lots of calories, eat the fruit (if it isn't the canned kind), and if anyone asks I'll say I don't feel well (they're gonna start thinking I'm never feeling well). Sooo sleepy...and this cold weather isn't helping.
Ok...Remember when I could ramble on about nothing? Now I don't have anything to say. It's strange. I mean, there's a lot I could say, but I can't remember anything. That's why J.P. didn't like me. She thought I'd say sorry and then go back and do it again. Probably true. Looking back, it almost seems like she was always ranting at me because I messed up, somehow, again. No wonder I feel freed.

No comments:

Post a Comment