Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's great when life fucks the people we don't like

Soooo...~ J.P. and L.S. are fighting over J.R. Isn't that cutee~? How two buddies get into a fight over a dude with a vomit-worthy personality who made me wish I was anything but alive? I most def would not fight for that and I'm more than slightly masochistic!
So, today, so far, I've had probably 40 calories of cereal, 10 from the milk it soaked up, and will be having 20 from an energy drink. It's weird to feel sick when I think about food.
I had a therapist appointment where I vented for a little while. She seems scared that I've lost too much weight. She's also nervous about the 4 cuts on my wrist. Thinking I don't cope well. That was true, maybe it still is, but I like it. It means I'm alive.
Also, thanks, Lottie. I honestly hope I will be in the 120s soon! It's almost warm enough to go swimming today. TODAY!! It's so nice out!
ZETTE!! Imissedyou.Iwassoworriedandthoughttheworst,but you're ok! Thank goodness you're ok! I will start stalking you again! YAY!
k, I'm done. My FINAL calorie count will be posted later! :) Tooodless.

1 comment:

  1. Great intake so far :) keep it up!
    OMG, I am sooooo jealous! The weather is AWFUL here! I really can't wait for the sun :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete