Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Start of Day 1

Phew, just got done exercising. I looked up videos (like, work out ones) for dancing. In nearly nine minutes of doing it I'm all sweaty! Now think, I get to go to school, wait an hour, and then have PE. And today's one of the fitness days where they REALLY work us. Woow! Haha. Oh, I also worked out my stummy this morning. I was lazing about in my bed and was like "Hum, let's get some ab work outs." So, yeah. I did about 80 crunches all together. Very fun.
I've decided that it's nice enough to ditch the full length jeans. I'm going to school in a Fall Out Boy T-shirt and jean shorts that come just above my knee. It's a rather comfy outfit. I feel very cute, but we all know that it's not really true. I've got a fat butt (WHICH I worked while dancing!) and these short show it off just a smidge. But I can't help but be excited because they're almost-baggy-just-comfy size 5 shorts. It was fun when I went shopping yesterday, to go in knowing that almost all of the 5's would fit. One of the best feelings I've had in ages.
Okay, I'm starved, and need to brush my teeth, but, as gross as this is, I don't think I'm gonna get to brush them and I'm DEFINITELY not going to break this fast. I need to tell my older brother it's time to get gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment