Monday, March 21, 2011

Tiredd...

My mom woke me up this morning and I got up and then laid back down, just to cuddle with my blankets for a little bit, and then I check my phone and it went from being 6:50 to 7:16. Not fun. So, I rushed to get ready, skipped breakfast (that's a no-no, it supposedly helps your metabolism), and am still tired. But...when I went to the bathroom (I swear, I wouldn't tell you about this unless something cool happened) my head started hurting really bad and my vision got all black. I remember when that first happened; I panicked soooo much. Now I don't care. I've got things to do. You know, I still wanna be in bed. It's so cozy and snuggley and warrmmm (probably because I sleep with three blankets). Also, I need to hop on the wiifit after school...
Ok, toodles! Good morning, though!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I know that feeling! But be careful.
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete