Tuesday, March 15, 2011

138.9

That's what the wii says I am. I freaking believe it too, I'm a fattie. Remember when I was 136ish? Sure, my vision was going black half the time, but I freakin loved it. Though it's sad that my lowest weight is in the 130s.
My goal for from now to summer? Get to 120s. Then I will allow myself to go, in a bikini, to the pool and flaunt in front of my ex-boyfriend. Sure, I dumped him but since I'm a bitch, I like him to realize how great I am and that we'll never get back together. Why? Because I won't allow myself to go back for seconds. I really need to quit this cussing before it slips at school one day and everyone makes a scene.
I really hope I quit making 3 posts a day...It's because I feel at home here. I can say whatever I wanna and whoever cares can go screw themselves. Repeatedly.
Also, why has Madam Zette not posted????? I BE GOOBERTASTICALLY WORRIED ABOUT YOU, WOMAN! Honest. Really worried. Really really super worried. Even though this is my first time saying so. :(
Ok, now beddie bye time. I'm not getting enouugh sleep. It's midnight and I'm getting up around 6:50 AM to. get ready for school. Luckily I don't feel dead until geometry. Goodnight/morning/afternoon, I'm going to bedd.

2 comments:

  1. hey babygirl, good timing. i actually had to make a new blog because my other one was found. sweet dreams@stay strong, darling.
    xoxo
    zette
    p.s. my new blog is http://littlezette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will be in the 120s soon :)
    Three posts in a day is not so bad, it's your blog, post as often as you want!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete