Monday, March 21, 2011

Okay day today.

Lunch was probably 190. And then I had a fat thing after school which was aboutt 260. And then, to be even fatter, I ate candy when I got home which was about 168. Yeahh. No dinner tonight. It's 618 or something. Trying to be better than yesterday. Hungry. I like it. Soo, I think I'm gonna try to whip myself into shape. Completely. No more tomorrows, laters, or anything like it.
You guys are awesome, all seventeen now. I wanna be good enough for you. AND for myself, of course. Even if later I realize that "good enough" means getting better. You're all lovely and I wanna be lovely. Thank you all for giving my motivation by just...existing.
Lottie, I'll try to be careful and take care of myself a little more.
OKAY! I'm gonna go for a walk then watch some Skins. Sounds like a funn weekend. Then, when the wii is free I'll use the wiifit. Burn lots of calories. Toodles.

3 comments:

  1. We all love you too sweetie <3 stay strong and take good care of yourself!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to here it :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are more than good enough. We love reading your blog.
    Stay strong and stay beautiful
    Danii

    ReplyDelete