Sunday, March 20, 2011

Going to bed soon

You know, it's better, having someone I know I can talk to. It's quite lovely. I love being able to text Rachael. Okay, enough about how AWESOME it was, onto the lovely stuff you guys actually want to know about.
For most of the day, my calorie count was 209. It's quite the lovely number. Then we got french toast and it's one of the few foods I can eat without nearly freaking out. So, with butter and syrup and two slices of french toast, my total is about 940. I feel fat, like seriously. Most of you would've been exercising at least part of that off. I'll be doing about 60 sit-ups and then probably just going "Darn." and going to bed. Because I'm a wuss who hates exercising. Luckily, tomorrow is a fitness day in PE where they try to slaughter those who are out of shape (me) or making them into a laughing stock because Haha, look at how out of shape you are! High school is gonna kill me one day.
So, I have those metallic sharpies that make it so that you can write on black/dark surfaces. After doodling on my keyboard, I wrote Hi on the back of it. I wonder if anyone in my family will see it and comment. Haha. I'm so out of everything tonight. Like, I'm happy, but I'm also upset over eating so much. Also, I'm gonna make a post after this one that no one should feel required to read. It'll just be me venting/laughing in people's faces.

Later:
AHHH! Did almost half an hour's worth of exercise on the wiifit (Burned only 89 calories :( ) before I told myself it was bedtime.Apparently the Wiifit is either lying about my BMI or my weight. Probably about the weight because it doesn't actually show the weight, just puts it on a kinda scale thing. It says I have a BMI of 22.36 which would mean I weigh 138.52. Correct me if I'm wrong; I did use an internet calculator. Neat. That means I'm about two pounds away from where I was when I started feeling super dizzy and crap around Christmas. It's not even close to underweight. I'm so excited. Oh, also, I have another goal. Assuming I make loads of mistakes, I want to be 99 pounds (BMI of about 16/15.9). Obviously the closer I get to that weight, the less I'll go see the doctors. I wanna be there by my junior year in high school. Let's all hope I'm there before especially considering I wanna be 114 when I start school (really need to kick it into high gear for that one) and in the 120s before swimming season (need to kick it into HIGHER gear for that).
Okay, loads of love for you guys.
Night

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your feeling happy, if very full. I'm sure you can meet those goals :) good luck!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete