Monday, March 14, 2011

Fat Brat

I ate a lot today. I swore over and over I wouldn't go over 300 if I did. I told myself over and over. What do I do? Candy, rootbeer float, grilled cheese, fat fat fat. UGH!!!
Tomorrow, I'll do WAY better. I'll quit being a fatty.
So, today I tried talking to my ex-bf about why I'm so insecure. Idiot told me to just ignore the people who were saying those things. I TRY! I can't!! My world was DESTROYED by the messages he sent me and I'm now TERRIFIED of him!! Why does no one understand that?
Huff, huff, I'll try to calm down now. You guys don't need the bad, so how about some good? Like this chick, S.C. told me I was AMAZING. This chick, I guess we're friends. We started talking, like seriously talking, Saturday and for some reason we clicked and she gave me a group of people to hang out with while we were at the concert for a few of the local bands (I'm the little sister of the singer for one of them and she's the bassist in another). It felt cool because we're from "rival" towns and she's the first friend I've had that's in the grade above me. Also, we're almost exactly a year apart in age. Thinking about all of this makes me happy.
This video is cute, even if I can't understand them. These dudes are adorable.

See, I listen to happy, dancey music because I wanna be happy. :) It's a good plan half the time.
I'm gonna get off and take a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment