Saturday, March 19, 2011

I'm always cold.

Rachael, I'm watching both. Even though I've only seen, like, one and a half episodes of the Brittish one, I get why you guys love Cassie. She's so out there, yet real. It's obvious that she's got an eating disorder ("No, you don't eat them, just...arrange them.") But she scares me. Probably because I see myself in her. And thank you, I'll try to not cut and be a little nicer to myself.
I've decided that I'm not gonna try to obsess about calories(though I do when I say that). I'm gonna eat very little (or not at all). I'm gonna quite wearing my size nine skinny jeans that are too big (or at least, quit pretending it's such a big deal). If I obsess about calories I'll eat more and more of them and then I'll feel like crap about eating so much.
Mom's talking to me about college. Because my dad wants to follow me when I leave. My mom doesn't want him to because she wants me to be a college kid. And I don't want them to because I wanna be alive. Though I don't know where I even wanna go.
Ok, my hands are always, always cold. Except when I put them near heat. Then they're warm for a little while. But then they get cold. They're even colder if I cut my arms/wrist/ect.. It's not unexpected, though.
I love all of my followers. Have I said that? You guys mean a lot to me. Even when my family is going crazy, you guys make me feel...safe. Thanks.
Alright, shoppin time! Haha.

2 comments:

  1. I can see how Cassie can scare you :) I guess I like the British version more because of how real it is. Not only that but after watching the British version and looking at how the American version changed everything I couldn't watch the American version. I know how you feel about the calorie thing. I tend to eat a lot if I obsess so I try not to even think about any of it except my goal weights. My feet are always cold I think it has to do with the lack of nutrients but I'm not sure
    HAVE FUN SHOPPING SWEETIE!!!! :D stay strong I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop thinking about calories, so ithink I will try that too :)
    My hands are always blue and my toes are chapped and red :/
    Have a good time shopping :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete