Monday, March 21, 2011

Size 3?

My fat butt can squeeze into a size 3 jeans and it be...almost comfortable. It looks eww, though because of my fat tummy hanging over it. I almost don't care because I can get them up, zipped, and move around (and breathe!). I used to be a size 9! I'm sooo happy. I don't know where these jeans squeeze my thigh-fat to, but it can't even be seen! I feel tiny. Or like I was huge. Also, unless we have something greasy and gross, I'm gonna have dinner tonight and then tomorrow will be a small bowl of cecreal with a small splash of almondmilk and a small "meal" for dinner (probably a salad, no dressing)...maybe not that...
I feel awesome.

3 comments:

  1. awesome. if you don't already, you should try doing crunches twice a day to tone your tummy. then the size 3 jeans will look even better. i like almond milk with cereal too, or coconut milk. but if all we have is cows milk then i use water. i'm fasting today but i think if my mother insists i eat dinner, i'll have a naked salad. stay strong, babygirl.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! so happy for you..aww the day I fit into a 3...I am like so happy for you because even in your post you can tell you are smiling lol..
    Yum almond milk is the best. The one I have is 35 calories per cup
    good luck and stay beautiful
    Danii

    ReplyDelete
  3. In so happy for you! I don't actualy know how big (small) size 3 is, but from how happy you sound, it must be great :) if you want to time your tummy try crunches, or the plank (that does arms and legs a bit too)!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete