Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I know you guys dun wanna hear about my silly crush,

but I'm insanely happy these days. I mean, we talked about EARRINGS today and it made the fact that most my friends are moving seem to not exist for a while.
Yes, I said we talk about earrings. More like ear piercings, though. He has his ear pierced 3 times. Haha, while we were talking he seemed very proud of the fact that he did the cartilage himself...with a safety pin, if I remember correctly. I told he was then the coolest dude I know. Yeah, I'm a dork. I walked over to him and while I was walking over there I was like, "You look gloomy again." He smiled and said he was just tired. Honestly, I'm pretty sure it's become my goal to make him smile. He's so lovely when he smiles. I wanna walk up to him, hug him, and just breathe in the smell of cigarette smoke because, like I said before, most of my friends are moving this year. I wanna ask him if he's moving, hopefully that'll be a no. I just...wanna calm down.
Haha, sorry, I'm being ditsy lately.
I started my period today around noon. Seriously. I need to learn to carry a pad with me just in case. LUCKILY the chick behind me in choir was nice enough to give me one (and I was lucky enough for her to HAVE one) and class was about to end. Bad part? I left my coat in the choir room.
Anyway, do you gals know anything that helps with cramps? This is the first time I've gotten them and sitting seems to make them horrible.
Ok, I'm gonna go to bed. :)

1 comment:

  1. That's so great you are happy and this boy sounds great too :)
    Not sure about cramps. Maybe try putting preasure on them?
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete