Friday, March 18, 2011

Aww

Thanks for all sweet comments! zette, I play with my barely-there-collarbones when I'm bored.
Another "aww" I have is that I think I've got a crush...on a kid I've only talked to a few times. He gives me butterflies in my tummy anddd has crept into my dreams twice. The last time I woke up feeling gloomy because I couldn't call him up and ask for a hug. It's because I'm a dork.
NO aww is that I had a super FAT day. A really fat, fat day. UGGH! Even with all the lovely words saying I'll my pretty bones back. Not if I keep eating like I'm fat. I can tell myself it's all just raising my metabolism but no. It's because I'm weak. It's because I cannot say no. Fatness.
Tomorrow I will be better. I will eat only a little. I'll be happily starved.
Nonono, let's start before then. Finish the day off with liquids. Then I'll wake up hungry. It's gonna be good. That's how I work...on my good days. Alright, gonna enjoy the TV.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's sweet :)
    Good luck, you will be back on track soon!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete