Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I think

I won't eat tomorrow, so that I can deal with my friend moving. I feel sooo...hollow.
My friend Anna and I talked about our cutting. I also mentioned eating my eating habits. She eats weird too. It made me happy to not be alone. We were both torn up by people we care a lot about. Her (now)ex-boyfriend did to her what J.R. did to me only more...discreetly. I even told her how I used to go home and feel like I had to cut to stop a panic attack anytime J.R. got near me and then I told her that it's ok now. I didn't say it was okay because if he gives me shit again I can smirk at him and go "Yeah? I made out with your ex-girlfriend." Wouldn't that be fun?
Ok, so, no solids tomorrow. Anna is fun to talk to and that kid that makes my head stuffy may just find out that I think of him as closer to me than the people I hang out with at lunch. I think of them as fans who only want to see my happy side. He doesn't care.
Ok, it's bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment