Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hungry...

But I'm gonna do this. Gonna jog over to the Casey's and get water. Lots of it. Then walk to the park. Fun? Sounds like it. Actually, I'm gonna walk instead.
Dad seems to be obsessed with J.P. and I just wanna forget her. Part of my "be healthier and happier" plan. Everytime I get into the van "So, we still don't like her?" Fuck off, I'm wasting my time on things that have to do with her. And then he says that we should tell her that her butt's getting big. Uhm, I'm not five or as low as J.R. who used my cutting against me. J.P. has/had an eating disorder. I'm not screwing with that mind set. Seriously, just because you're a jerk doesn't mean I have to be.
I'm sorry, I'm a chirpy-quick-to-get-ticked mood. Always am when I'm hungry. Luckily I quit getting clammy when I'm hungry.
Alright, so far I'm good. I'll post... tonight I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Confront him lovie!!!! If you tell him next time that you want to 'purge her from your thoughts and life' he might actually let the subject drop. Tell him your being the better person I bet he's only saying it cuz he thinks it's what you want to hear! Smile love! I know what you mean fasting does that to me but just think SIZE 3 and hey soon to be a size 2 :)
    stay strong lovie!!!!

    ReplyDelete