Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Which doesn't make up for eating like a fat pig. They weighed me at my appointment today. 144 then again (this is a TMI moment coming up) I was in need of a crap. So, that may have been a pound or two. Still, I'm over 140 and it's killing me. Being so close to 150 is killing me. Even if they say I'm a good weight.
New meds today.
Bad storm tonight. Knocked out the electricity. That's part of the reason I'm exercising, something to do. Pretty bad.
Misa-Misa cosplay for NatsuCon 2011? Price for pre-registering for a weekend pass being $25? Yes, please! Luckily it's not until August, so I have plenty of time to fix up my body. My older brother B is gonna go with me. But the meanie is going to ACen without me!! Sorry, this is my nerd paragraph.
I think... I'm gonna give up on my fast and just try healthy. Meaning little to no junk food in a day, lots more fruitts and veggies, grains, and gotta get me more protien. I don't wanna look sickly and I keep waking up feeling like I'm in a mental insitution for A) trying to kill myself or B) being diagnosed with an eating disorder.
Lottie, you're so lovely about me messing up. Haha. And I'm glad I was so well timed! It got me all firey and passionate about the topic! Which I have yet to work on. :/ Alex-fail.

1 comment:

  1. PFFFFTTT baby we're all nerds(or at least I am xD)
    Healthy is never bad and fasting isn't healthy if you do it frequently and in lengthy periods of time. <3 hang in there don't let your Mom get to you
    You are beautiful and strong and you can do anything<3
    REMEMBER THAT

    ReplyDelete