Sunday, April 17, 2011

The song was Annie by Safetysuit

I didn't cut much last night and none of it really broke the skin. I used a safety pin and wasn't really looking to bleed, I guess. So, I felt pretty...strong. It's alright.
Today, I tugged on my size 3 jeans. They're snug in some places, but my stummy fat doesn't hang over them as badly as they used to. Also, yesterday I did, like, 60 some push ups. My arms felt like jelly (yay).
Lottie, I honestly hope that I'll be a strong person, but then again they'll feel like they help make that person.
Kes, I do wait before wait before eating, cutting, almost anything that most people don't even think about. It's kinda odd, but it's ok.
To anyone thinking about cutting, it is like THE hardest thing that I've done to quit. I've given up, honestly, on quitting. It's a part of my whole being. I don't really care anymore.
Alright, time to go clean up the school. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment