Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I don't feel like Lexi anymore

I don't know if I say this here or just in my journal, but I've been called Lexi all my life, but I feel like I've changed so much in less than a year that I don't feel like Lexi. For a while, I mentally referred to myself-in third person- as Alice because I felt like I fell down a rabbit hole into a whole new world were I was adapting. Then it was Sophie, childish, but also holding an elegant ring. Only, Sophie doesn't seem to fit either -too close to Lexi.
What to call myself? That's all a name is, a word in which one is referred by. Why not at least change it when that person has changed so much? Give me suggestions, please.
I should've cut about 5 times today because I had about 500 calories. I'm too tired to do it. Also, not taking my meds again tonight. That one I just don't want to do.
Lottie, dearest, thanks for your lovely comments. I don't always know what to say to them, but they're still lovely and make me smile.

2 comments: