Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saw this on Facebook

To her classmates;
She is a quiet girl.. who doesn't talk that much.
To her friends;
She is a funny, outgoing girl.. that always makes them laugh.
To her best friend;
She is a crazy, fun girl.. that's always there for her.
To her boyfriend;
She is an amazing girl.. that he loves more than anything.
And to herself;
She's completely worthless..

But I didn't "like" it because I don't want people to know how I feel about myself.
I didn't "like it because I'm scared of how my friends would react if they knew.
I didn't "like" it because, honestly, I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings.
I didn't "like" it because then people may wonder what that lovely laugh, nice smile, and happy attitude hide.
I don't want people to ask me about what's wrong. I wanna be the one who asks what's wrong and makes you feel special, dear friends who make me happier than anything in this world.
I didn't "like" it because I wanna be worth my friends' love.
I wanna be beautiful inside and out because I wanna be worth the life I've got. Maybe starving myself to get there is wrong, but it's the only way that I feel "right" doing it.
Though I know how sick I can get from this, and I don't want to hurt everyone by ending up in the hospital, it still feels "right" and I probably will never stop.
I mean, sure there are periods where I eat more, but I'm pretty sure it's little compared to everyone else around me. Probably because I care too much about my weight.
You guys are amazing. You put up with the bad parts of me, more than my own friends do. I feel imperfect with you guys. I don't feel like I have to act like I am perfect, though. Thank you ALL (even those who never comment :P)!

Lottie, dear, my dad's harsh about my weight, always. He'll tell me one moment I'm too fat, need to lose weight, but then he'll turn around and call me anorexic. It feeds my need to drop the pounds these days, though. Thank you for your support and kind words. I think you believe in me more than I do! Haha, thank you again.
Unknown (that seems weird to type, haha, oh well) would suggest I not become a model? I'd probably have to do comercial too, but just the chance to try new clothing and have my picture taken, well, it possitively makes me wanna do it. I wish you the best with your life and modeling! ^^

Alright! I've gotta finish getting ready to leave for doing consessions at the play tonight! Hopefully I'll only nom on a sucker in it for the gum! Haha. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment