Saturday, April 30, 2011

I feel great.

I feel really strong. Like for real! Kinda sweaty, though. Just got done exercising.
Today's been alright. I woke up around 11 and started exercising. I figure 40 minutes is a good stopping place.
OH! I went for a run! Like outside! I feel fat, though, because I think I only ran for 3 minutes. :(
Ok! Time for a super healthy breakfast/brunch. ^^ I think it'll be yogurt (90) and half a serving of almond milk (45) and loads of water!
Thenn~ I think I'll exercise my belly. Or maybe I'll do that before. Also, I have another day of walking around, not eating because it's so dang expensive. In the mud. I think that causes for use of more energy..?
Scale says 150. Need to change that because less than 5 months ago I was 136. Only, I don't think anything but my stomach looks bigger and I'm not pregnant because I just got my period (and I'm completely a virgin).
Okk~ you guys, I'm gonna go! Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that you're feeling really good! Congrats on the exercise! Don't worry, running is tough, just pace yourself! :) I hate sweating so much, but I love the feeling after an intense workout. Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete