Tuesday, April 26, 2011

staying home, doctor, family fights

My dad was screaming at my mom because she was gonna make him take me to the doctor. So instead of writing her paper, she has to take me to the doctor (he threw a fit about that too).
I've had 215 calories because I feel like Imma gonna puke. Mom stopped at Dollar General and got these TINY animal crackers and each one is less than 2 calories.
Lottie, Illinois is a state in America. It's uhh...Northernish. And that would make so much more sense! We, apparently, don't have a set size. Grumble, grumble.
Kes, I've never gone anywhere other than Illinois unless it was to stay with family, so I've never had that problem. Lol, it sounds really frustrating, though.

Later:
Got my period.
Found out I'm 146. 14-Fuckin-6. I'm a fattie.
I've probably eaten 460 calories.
Tomorrow, I get to wake up early and take STATE TESTIN! FRICK. I just wanna sleep tomorrow.
Alrighty, so I need to run into DG and buy stuff to take care of my first problem, then find a crummy bathroom and ACTUALLY take care of the problem. Hey, maybe I can talk her into giving me cash and letting me go in and I can pick up something to help me shrink...
Sorry, I'm desperate. I'm going up instead of down. I'm over 140. 140 is my, ok you can relax a little, you're not fat, chubby but not fat mark. So I'm freaking out.
Shouldn't eat anymore.
Should go on a run.
Reality, though, is that I'll eat, won't go on a run, and will blame it on being sick.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there and have some faith in yourself <3 Love you feel better hope your testing goes well and stay strong beautiful

    ReplyDelete