Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weird thought for today?

"Why are you a vegetarian?" (some kid legitly asked me that today)
"Because I screw small children." (thought of HOURS after the convo)
Another thing I was asked (this one didn't offend me, though) was, "Don't you miss eating meat?" Honestly, until she said something, I hadn't thought which is weirder because I have to remind my mom all the time that I refuse to eat meat. Ok, now I have to say why being asked why I'm a vegetarian that time bothered me. I don't really like the person who asked. And it was how he asked. It was "I won't accept anything but what I think is a good answer" kind of thing. So I told him it was because I could.
I'm sorry about my last post. I don't know what happened to the rest of it.
Today was actually pretty good. I haven't weighed myself... Kinda don't wanna. The only unhealthy things I had was a tiny piece of cake, gummy bears, cheesy popcorn, and an energy drink. Compared to a used to be mainly junkfood diet? That's actually pretty good. I ate very small bits of the popcorn and gummy bears.
I had two meals today with a P.E. in between them (we played wiffle ball!), and a snack or two between them too! I feel like I'm eating like a fat kid. Okay, I need to tell myself this. I will gain a little weight as I readjust to my new eating habits because my body is used to little food.
AND WHERE DID THIS NEW FOLLOWER COME FROM!? I demand you post a comment. Please. It would make my day and I'll draw you a band bear-ninja on Microsoft Paint.
Alright!! Comment answering time!!
Rachael, There are days where I love my nerdiness. It gives reason for to wanna lose weight, haha. Thank you for supporting my want to be healthy! It'll be hard because I DO have a low self-esteem (and I will admit that it may be my own fault, but I like blaming J.R. and J.P.).

1 comment:

  1. I think it's awesome that you chose to be a vegetarian! I admire vegetarians, their lifestyles seem so pure and healthy. I've always wondered why they aren't also called fruitarians. I'd very much like a band bear-ninja! :)

    ReplyDelete