Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm starvedd, ehehehe!

What did I eat?
A few tiny pieces of cookies
about four french fries (with katchup)
some candy (a serving was 23 pieces for 50 calories)
and a fruit parfait thing from McDoncald's.
I found out that if I'm hungry and with people I like I get REALLY weird. Like, I danced in front of the guy I like because Anna can come over tomorrow. That's how weird I got. But I was really happy. Really, really, really happy. There was one point where he was near me right after smoking and I just wanted to cling to him and inhale the smell. I didn't, though. That would've been creepyyy.
Today was AMAZING!! No joke. I'm kinda scared because I gave permission to ask the dude I like out for me because I always found some reason to not do it and I know that she won't. She wants us to be together. I'm just hoping he doesn't...not wanna go out with me. It's scary, but I have to at least pretend that it doesn't bother me.
I'm not taking my meds tonight. For the fourth night. I hate taking pills. And I've felt better without them! Happy! Even though I shake more and eat less. Also, I don't know when I'm being too bubbly. It feel FREAKING AMAZING! Even if I did let the a-word slip in front of Anna who doesn't believe I cuss. It's just, at the time, asspocket sounded better.
Anna calls me Alex now. Why? I've been called Lexi forever and a half. This past less than a year, I've changed too much to be Lexi. So, we changed it to Alex. So, I'll be changing the name that signs these posts (and the comments I leave) to Almost Alex. That's basically my "full" nickname. Because it's catchy and we both love the new Alice in Wonderland movie and one of the things is her transoformation to the needed Alice and she's told she's "Almost Alice" at one point. We kinda stoled it.... Haha.
Wow, 20 follows? Beautiful!! Lovely! I love it. Well, only kinda. Because I know I'm probably freaking crazy. I love that my life is worth your time, but it's kinda disturbing that you're enjoying my insanity.
Ok! I have to go to sleep! Anna's coming over at 2 this afternoon and then we're going to my brother's band's concert and it's gonna last until nine-ish. So, I need to be well rested and and and I may need to lay down now because it's already three in the morning. Ssssoooo! I'm gonna do some push-ups, drink some water, go potty, and then HOP IN BED! Whether I sleep or not for a while will be decided there! Oh my goodness, I really hope that he goes to the concert. Super hope it!! Because then I'll get to see him again! Ok, for real, time to hop off the computer. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your so happy :)
    Nice name! I love Alice in wonderland :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete