Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter.

I allowed myself to have some chocolate, but not a lot. Some Skittles, but not a lot of those either. At my Grammy's I allowed myself to eat, put gravy on the mashed potatoes, acted normal. I wanted my cousins to believe I "look great" because of eating healthy.
Yeah, they all complimented my hair, said I looked great. My poor cousin Sam was basically called fat by her little sister for eating. But my aunt said that even I look fat compared to my cousin's sister. Which utterly shocked me. When did I become small enough to even compare to her? All I see is...fatness. I dyed my hair yesterday so it's still very bright (forgot to shower last night. :/).
Now, I'm home and I plan on doing more research for my paper and not eating. Fun, fun.

Thanks, Rachael, I really hope that I can quit eating all this junky, icky, gross food.
Lol, thanks you, but he's a very silly bear, americaneaglelove. And I really hope I can, but with how things are going now, I doubt I will...

Happy Easter, everyone. Hope you enjoy the rest of it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you showed your cousins a healthy example. I'm sure you've become very thin, since your family has noticed and complimented. :) Did you self-dye it?

    ReplyDelete