Friday, April 15, 2011

Went to see the mini-musical at our school.

It was amazing! One of the guys playing one of the lead roles is always quiet and doesn't smile much, so I was kinda worried becaude the character is happy and excitable. He did utterly amazing! And this one girl almost made me cry. Anyone know what drill team is? Well, if you don't, a very short version of what they are at my school is a group that twirls flags, hoops, things of the like at half time for football and in parades. Well, this girl's sister had been in drill team (so is the girl) only she died in a car crash this year. The girl got to do a routine in her memory. It made me tear up, I swear. The only thing that annoyed me was the chick we had to give a ride home kept saying how it wouldn't be anything new if she was hit on. Ok, kid, you don't have to try and impress me and by the way, you're failing.
For the show, I changed into a plaid skirt that went to my knees and a black shirt with some design on it in loads of colors (not really, just red, blue, and purple).
Aw, Lottie, I'm glad you think that, but I'm really not. I'm pudgey.
Alright, sleepy time!~

No comments:

Post a Comment