Friday, April 22, 2011

It's very dark out.

Even though it's almost noon. Very dark and very rainy.
I just woke up. Very hungry. But!! First things first. Blog, turn on mp3, dance, and then exercise my tummy. THEN I will go and get a yogurt and some orange juice.
We're going to Denny's today with my 18-year-old brother's girlfriend who's about my age. I'm gonna get a soy burger and some water.
I don't know what to do for dinner... Maybe a hard boiled egg, some fruit, and some water...and a piece of toast? Yeah, that sounds good.
Maybe I'll have some fruit with my yogurt after I exercise a wittle? That sounds good.
Woot! I have another follower!!~ Honestly, where aree all these coming from?
Alright, time to get up and start the day. ^^ Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. I love the rain! Especially thunderstorms. Your plan for the day sounds good! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete