Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where did that "band" come from?

O.o I reread my last post and saw the band. I don't remember typing it, honestly. I'm...baffled. Still, I got a comment so a band, bear ninja (o.o) will be drawn...eventually (don't shoot me!).
I just realized that all I had after dinner (at 7:30 PMish) was a peanut butter-cheese sandwich (around 10:30PMish). It's now 2AM. Weirdd.
Ok, so I laid down, all ready to fall asleep when I noticed that the moon's shining on my wall. I didn't have the usual panic of "what if there's a creepy stalker outside my window?!?" Instead, I felt special and kissed where the light was shining. Now I'm worried about stalkers again.
Americaneaglelove-first off your name creepered me out because I'm wearing an American Eagle shirt. Also, if you would rather I call you something else, please chirp up or I'm gonna call you by whatever comes up in my comments. Thank you, it's actually very easy for me to do because my parents are quite lovely about my meals and making sure that I get some before any meat is added. Maybe they're not call fruititarians because it doesn't flow as well? I dunno, but I'm gonna wonder about it for ages.

Ok, I need some sleep.
Goodnight, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment