Monday, April 25, 2011

Supposed to fast today, but I feel like crap and am not pushing my luck.

Got my paper done, though (even if my mom did write some of it).
Ate like a fat bitch.
Need sleep, but I figured you were worth a post.
Did some of my laundry today, so I'll maybe have some shirts to wear tomorrow.
Um...
COMMENT TIME!

I don't know if I'm over-exaggerating or not, but it seems like a lot of people are against it when you come from a small town in Illinois, Lottie. And you know, I never think of it as how many pants sizes I've lost because America's weird, and the teen chick pants sizes are all...odd numbers, while the ones made for older chicks are even numbers. If you tell me that's how it is every where, I'm gonna feel stupid because I find it really weird.

Americaneaglelove, I'm glad I gave you a pleasant surprise! And thank you, I think it'll be quite lovely...when I actually get time to sit down and make it. Haha.

Okay, I feel like shit (like, so bad that crap doesn't cover it anymore) so I'm gonna go to beddie bye and try not to die of a coughing fit. I REALLY hope I get a fever and don't have to go tomorrow, honestly.

2 comments:

  1. Lol I don't know where that is, but I get your point :P
    Wow, really odd clothing sizes! We just have even numbers for adult women and ages for children.
    Hope you feel better in the morning!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in a small town in Illinois too! If you meet anyone from anywhere not around here they always think you are from Chicago. SOOOO annoying. It's like no I live 200 miles away from Chicago...And with the junior clothing sizes, it kind of depends on the brand. Most are odd numbers but then some brands have sizes like 1/2, 3/4, 5/6, ect and some go by inches and I wish there was a standard. I hate wearing a 3/4 in one brand and an 11 in another.

    ReplyDelete