Saturday, April 16, 2011

I wanted to be a model.

Did I tell you guys that? Back in January, I was playing with the idea. Dad told me I would have to lose a total of 40 pounds to ever make it big. I'm 140ish. Good way to either make me reconsider or starve myself, Daddy. Maybe, when I'm only eat salad-nothing on it, please- and you tell me I'm anorexic, I'll tell you that I'm not, I just wanna be a model. Even if it means being unhealthy.
How many of you gals/guys are models? Would I really need to be 100 pounds if I can fit into a size 3 (on good days, 5 on bad ones) and already have a nearly flat tummy?
Ok, raise your hand if you know what Death Note is. Now put it down, I can't see it. If you don't know it, look it up. It's a manga. Hurry and look it up or else the rest of this will make no sense.
...
Now that you've (hopefully) looked it up, this may/may not make sense. I wanna cosplay(you may need to look that up too) Misa Amane. It would be lovely, though I need to lose more weight (because she's lovely). We have a similar style of dress (not really, but I love how she dresses). And even if I can't be a model, it'll be like being one!~
Yeah, I don't believe I can actually be one, but part of me likes to hold onto the thought of it. It's torture, sometimes, though it kept me from finishing my pizza, though! Win? I do believe so. I think this Alex is gonna not eat a bunch anymore. This Alex is hungry, but is going to deny herself food because she still kinda really wants to be a model. Yep, this fat Alex still wants to shoot for the impossible goal of 16.6 BMI and a weight of 100! This Alex wants to be a model still, even if it is far-fetched. Even if it means I can't have my cake and eat it too!
Now that I'm pumped, I'm gonna enjoy it and the day! Byess~

3 comments:

  1. I am a model, I am five foot three and (was) 97lbs
    at the moment I am 103...

    I can't do high fashion cause of my size, but i can do comercial... i work alow with one photographer...
    but it sucks having to watch my weight all the time and since i have started to become more obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite harsh of your dad :/
    I'm not a model (obviously) but I think it would be really cool to be one :) I'm sure you can get to the right weight for that!
    lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY SHIT DO IT!!!!! I love Misa and I know you would look drop dead gorgeous cosplaying her!!!!
    You can be a model I believe in you <3

    ReplyDelete