Monday, April 4, 2011

Therapy...

So, I've been thinking about my therapy. I kinda wanted to just quit going, but now I wanna go more. Now, I wanna read some of my journal out loud to her. Now, I want her to see how much J.P. and J.R. hurt me. Now, I want her to understand that I'm just a scared brat half the time. Really. Now, I'm kinda wavering on whether or not I should tell her about how I eat. How it really just all depends on how life is. It's something I control.
I wanna start a fast. So, technically later today, I will. I won't eat. I'll only have liquids. It'll be nice.
Ok, my dad woke me up the other day. He said he thinks I'm anorexic. Since we were gonna go somewhere, I threw off my blankets to get out of bed. My shirt was up enough to see my tummy. His comment? "Urh, you could afford to do a few crunches." Wow, is that really something you tell someone who you think is anorexic?
Maybe that sparked my desire to not eat.
I need sleep. Goodnight, everyone.

3 comments:

  1. sorry your dad was an ass the other day. personally, i think you should continue therapy if it's still helping you, if you can still get something out of it. but that's just my personal opinion. stay strong, babygirl.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with zette, if therapy is helping you I think you should carry on :)
    That was nasty of your dad :/
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will never understand parents. they say the stupidest things, half the time they don't even realize it either. so frustrating!
    and i agree with zette and lottie, if therapy is still helping you, keep doing it. stay strong, lovely <3
    xxx

    ReplyDelete