Monday, April 18, 2011

My change in topic has been approved.

And he also made the due date later! Yay! This is like the most epic teacher ever.
Today was...let's put it lightly, BAD. I had a cookie, some crackers with cheese and mayo on them, a packet of Kit Kats (that 210 by itself!), and more crackers. The crackers weren't bad calorie wise. Each one was 16 calories. I had about 144 calories JUST in crackers. So Kit Kat and crackers=354. I'm guessing the cookie was probably 150ish, the mayo 80is, and the cheese 70ish (I didn't use a lot of either of them). That adds up to about 654ish. Shoot me. Now. I was SUPPOSED to be fasting.
Well, despite the stupidly large calorie total, I didn't eat a lot. So, maybe I'll do better. My solid food calorie limit from PAST fasts (most failed. :/) still remains. 200, but let's push for A LOT less. This is supposed to only liquids, Alex. You really need to be better about that.
I've decided I wanna do everything. Well, not really, but I wanna be a model, an actress, and an author. I wanna still have a sense of humor when I start working, and I wanna have fans that want to hug me just so that they can go off and say "I hugged my favorite actress/author Alex!!" I wanna be able to sign books, personally, and end each one with "Almost Alex <3". I wanna do small things to make people happy. Today, we got the final chance to try out for a solo in one of the songs that our choir is singing (Seasons of Love from Rent, I do believe). I wanted to do it. I think I even took an involuntary step forward, a small one. I wanted to stand in front of J.P. and sing a solo about love, showing that even the kid who doesn't believe in love can throw it out there. But I was scared. Even with my starving getting me bolts of courage, it wasn't any help. Baby steps, baby steps. OKAY! My favorite part now! Responding to comments! YAY!!
Lottie, may I use your comment for my paper? You seem so passionate! Though, recently marriage has lost most of its meaning and has become merely a legal thing. Like my parents getting married (again) nearly two years ago. Apparently it saved us some kind of money or something to do with taxes or something weird like that. I was thirteen and didn't care much. Mom claimed religious reasons (it's considered a sin to have sex with a man you're not married to) but they had been living together and acting as a married couple since I was eight, so...I didn't really buy it. Sorry, that's my splurge on how marriage is more legal than religious nowadays. Still, that was an amazing comment and I will have to be careful with how I word things now. Thank you.
Rachael, I'll cosplay Misa when I get down to my first goal of 130 (yes, I've moved my first goal up). I'm about 10-12 pounds away. Thank you for at least acting like you believe I can do anything. It makes me feel like I honestly can. Maybe I really can't, but at least I feel like I can!! Aw, you make it sound like I should say sorry for liking good songs. Not something I'm gonna say sorry for, even if you become addicted to it. So there. I've missed you a bunches too, and I'm sooo happy that you're posting and I lurve you soooo muches!
Alright, even though Mom says that I can stay home tomorrow, I wanna get a shower. So, I'm going to go that. Have a lovely nice everyone.

Let's have some thinspo tonight!
This one, coming up, is my current favorite and I think I've posted it here before, but I just... Love it.


And Since I feel like a bitch tonight, let's have a comparison in fashion of the lovely Zette even if I can't do it quite as well.Alright, first off, both of them are making slightly weird facial expressions, but the brunette looks like she's cringing. Almost as if she realizes how bad she looks next to her blond friend? Dears, turning sideways does not make you skinny. Sadly, I think I look like that brunette right now. Guess that's why I'm working hard to fix it, huh? I don't know about you, but I'm gonna try to be tiny and adorable like that blond.

2 comments:

  1. Aww that intakes not too bad, just pretend you weren't trying to fast :P
    Yeah of course you can use it! I'm not really passionate about it, your post was just well timed, coz when I read it I'd just been debating with my mum about gay union and adoption :P
    Haha that compareison picture is good and their faces made me laugh :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never appologize for your incredible taste in music love :D I missed you so much and I lurv you too!!!!! I love your thinspo annnddd the comparrison was lovely I look like that brunett too but we are fixing it baby!!! <3 stay strong :D

    ReplyDelete