Thursday, April 28, 2011

I talked to Mommy last night.

I didn't yell. I didn't scream. I didn't have to. I did cry, though.
She told me she just didn't know what to do about the situation. We would have to move out. That's her only solution. She hates that this situation hurts us, but anytime she tried to do anything Dad got worse.
I love both of my parents, but this situation is driving me nuts. I want to leave. Mom says we might, in August, when she gets her student loans for that semester. That would be nice. Rent a house for a little while. She told me that if I really want this, I'll have to decide what I wanna keep, what I don't want to keep, and we'll put what I want in some tubs and just up and leave one day. Though... I can't help but think that Dad would be sad.
Ok, well, I need to go to bed. Nightie night! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you talked to your mom about the situation and I'm glad you're making plans. I really hope everything works out soon! Have an amazing day, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete