Monday, April 11, 2011

I have bruises that I don't know where they came from

There's two, right now, on my left leg. It makes me worried.
Dad says that my room isn't haunted. Can't be.
What if I am?
Mom says I can't be.
But what if J.R. had something haunt me when he didn't like me?
Things don't change their mind just because you do.
Why, then, do I never wake up? I mean, if this thing is grabbing me.
Am I that happy to have something that won't leave?
Most of you probably don't believe in hauntings, but I do. Since I'm a Christian (well... I'll explain that later) I believe in demons (you don't have to) and I believe that anything J.R. could've contacted about me would be one. So then why hasn't it torn me apart?
Ok, so the whole Christian thing, let me explain. I believe there is a God and I believe everyone can be saved...except myself. To most people, I haven't done that much wrong, but I just...don't feel like I could be. Does that make any sense?
My biggest fear, I've decided, is being completely alone. It could swollow me whole. When I was younger, I felt so alone that I cried and begged for anything, even the devil himself, to come and just...be that way I wouldn't be alone. Hah, maybe that's coming back and biting me in the butt. Stupid bruises looks like someone grabbed me too hard.
Today, foodwise, I did aweful.
Lottie, I don't care that your comment was long. I loved it. :) Thanks you! I felt a lot better after reading it!
Oh and 21 followers now? Wow, my amount of followers can legally drink! Haha, bad joke.
Ok, beddie bye time. That way I won't be dead tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment