Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I cut my ankle last night.

I didn't really remember doing it this morning. Didn't really remember until I saw my pillow where I keep my razor.
Today was alright. State testing from 8:15 to 12:50 only the room I was in got done around 11:30. We watch an episode of The Simpsons and then we watched Tom and Huck. It was actually a really good movie.
Then I got home. Hid in my room after Mom went back to bed. Wrote some. Went to the potty and danced in front of the mirror. I looked good while moving. Maybe it's this shirt. It's J.P.'s purple Vlad Tod vampire smiley shirt and it's baggy. Now... I feel blank again. Maybe I should try writing more on my story that I'm working on? I'll feel productive at least.
Is it sad that at night I get so lonely that the shadows seem to move? I don't really think it is, but then again I'm not exactly...normal in any sense.
Hum... I think I will write some more. Maybe on a different idea. :) Maybe I'll write one loosely based on my life..? I dunno. BUT I will find something to do!

1 comment:

  1. Please, please don't cut, you don't deserve to feel pain. :( I hope your ankle's okay. What story are you working on? I hope you have an amazing day, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete