Monday, April 25, 2011

I know, I said I was going to bed, butttt....

I was captivated.
This post has inspired me. I won't act on it right now, but in the morning I'm gonna myself a bracelet. A reminder to quit fuckin up. It'll be the shades of pink that I have, black, and gray because I would label myself EDNOS (if I wasn't in denial right now). Ask me in person what it means and I'll say breast cancer awareness. You won't believe me, probably, because I'm a bad liar.
Okay, now for REAL, time to get my dance song and then CRASH. I'm so tired.

1 comment:

  1. I was so excited and surprised when I realized it linked to one of my posts! Thank you! :) Your bracelet colors sound pretty! I tell people mine is a friendship bracelet, but your idea of saying its for breast cancer awareness is even better, because it also spreads awareness.

    ReplyDelete