Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tomorrow, I'm gonna start a fast that I hope lasts 5 days

Yep, the whole school week.
Okay, so I told Peanut Butter probably too much about myself tonight. I told her I cut and that I'm at least bi-curious. Truth be told, if it feels right, I'll date anyone. But it has to feel right. I don't know what you would call it. I told her I hate myself, but love giving people honest compliments because I feel like then they may not hate themselves.
Tonight, I realized that J.P. stayed at my house for a month. Mom hugged me everyday before bed for a month. When J.P. left, so did those hugs. I think I needed them more when she left considering she broke up with me only a few days later. I never loved her, though. If I ever loved any of my friends (doubt it because I don't believe in love) it would have been Peanut Butter. Even after what I did, she's been there to listen to my problems. Sure, we don't hang out, but she's gotten more out of me than my therapist could dream of. But I don't care.
Alright, it's bed time for Alex. School tomorrow, then reading articles about Jack the Ripper, and then trying to type my paper. Maybe I should change topics to same sex unions? That WAS the first one he gave me when I couldn't think of one. He said it would be hard, though, and they're due day we get out for Spring Break, the 20th. Hum... It's something I'm more passionate about (I believe that since we say all people were created equal that same sex marriages should be legal) and it's something more relative to now.
Anyone think I should/shouldn't? I really justt don't know.
Ok, now bedtime FOR REAL! Night~

2 comments:

  1. I think if you feel more strongly about that, then it might be easier to write about it. Also, it's more controversial, so you can get more view points.
    Personally I think same sex UNIONS should be allowed, but not marriages. Couples of the same sex should able to be legally committed to each other and recognised as a couple, but marriage is a religious ceremonie and since it's "sinful" I don't think a gay union should have the same name as it or be expected to be done in religious buildings or anything. Just my oppinion :P
    Good luck with the fast!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for the same sex unions topic it would make for one hell of a paper and you'd get a lot of interesting views on the topic since it's so contrversial. <3 I love annie by safteysuit now and it's all your fault :)
    I love you and missed you bunches hope today went well for you!!!

    ReplyDelete